We emerged from the political will of the States of the region who, at the Third Summit of the Americas held in 2001, approved the initiative: "Connecting the Americas." Thus, we have established ourselves as a virtual educational platform in which citizens can access a permanent learning offer that allows them to develop skills, practice, and specialize knowledge and strengthen their civic and democratic values.
In these two decades, we had learning:
For several organizations, digital education is an emerging topic; however, the Educational Portal of the Americas has been a pioneer in the continent. in implementing learning models using information and communication technologies (ICT). Therefore, experience allows us to ensure that we know:
- Developing self-directed or tutored virtual training courses, enriched with digital content that allows quality training.
- Integrating active learning methodologies and teaching strategies in digital environments. For example, project-based, problem-based, or gamification learning.
- Offering specialized tutorials to mitigate desertion, our thematic experts accompany and guide the online learning processes.
- Proposing an evaluation system that allows the student to identify their performance in real time, in addition to allowing them to analyze how they can improve it.
- Balancing the pedagogical approach with the design of the user experience, in this way, each educational product moderates learning, while entertaining..
- Desing interaction models based on the context of connectivity.
Join us! Talking together about digital education
- Fan Page de Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PortalEducativoOEA/
- Time: Washington D.C., 10 a.m. / Bogotá, 9:00 a.m. / Argentina, 11:00 a.m. / El Salvador, 8:00 a.m.