The duties and responsibilities of those who serve our communities by accepting and processing emergency calls from the public have grown exponentially over recent years. The industry, as a whole, is challenged by the type and nature of the calls received. Factors that affect the quality of service received are the heavy workload, constant changes within the PSAP, changes in technology, as well as customer expectations.
This class discusses the joint NENA/APCO Standard 18.104.22.168 and focuses on the establishment of a quality improvement program for public safety communications personnel. NENA’s Quality Assurance: Achieving QA/QI in the PSAP is a course designed to emphasize the importance of a quality improvement program with a focus on quality assurance reviews as a main tenant of the process.
A few things to consider when registering for an ILO course:
• Each attendee must have their own laptop/computer. Multiple students cannot share computer.
• Use the Zoom link that is sent to the registered email.
• You should have a strong internet connection.
• Have a quiet room, so you can devote your full attention to the course, with no distractions.
• There are a limited number of seats available, so please notify as soon as possible if you can no longer attend.
This course has a cost of:
• 155$ for NENA members.
• 215$ for Non-Members of NENA.
Online registration is available until November 4th.
The event will start at 2pm (EST).
To register for this event, click here